Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 16, 2012

More from Just Inklined...

These cards are more from  Just Inklined.  I got my images when they were offered for free as I always love a good freebie ... Oh Yes!!   The gorgeous Maude was also from them. 

You can buy them as indivdual images from their website,  but now they have added them all to CD's.  

There is the  "Big One" and  "The Next Big Thing"  and both offer you really good value for your money ... and if you don't feel confident enough colouring in then the digi  stamps come ready coloured too.

I have had both of these for a while now and had the chance to look around them, and there is something for every age group and gender on them.  You will be able to make a card for any occasion.




This lovely scene above is the "Terraced Houses",  it has been coloured in with Promarkers... and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts   ... and of course the Spellbinders to create the shape to mount the image onto.




This one is the "Post Office" and is a very pretty scene. I have added some text paper for the backgound.






This one above is "Kiss the Cook" and would be ideal to send for a summer birthday ... especially to the man that does all the cooking at family get togethers ... like Griff!!


The background to this card is the Faux Leather Technique and the link will take you to the video tutorial for how to get the look. All you need is some masking tape and your Distress Ink.





I just love this cute character with his carrot, and I have made this up into female cards, with great success as well as this one on a more male theme.

I don't think you would be disapointed with either of the CD's  and you are sure to be kept busy for quite some time .... have fun!

Hugs Christina xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Christina , I just dscovered your blog through my linkedin update , congratulations ! I have subscribed immediately .
    You know I am disabled to walk , and a friend of mine brings me stuff she thinks I can use . So I now have a pearlmaker , but I was quite dissapointed as it did not give me the pearls I wanted , so I will take a look at your tutorial !

    I'v said it before but I do love your video tutorials so much !!!

    Hugs, Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...