Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 16, 2012

Double Twisted Easel

To continue with the making of Easel cards this one is the   Double Twisted Easel 

Again if you are a seasoned cardmaker then my apologies for the basics, but not everybody knows how to create these different folds and it is for those folk that I add these steps.

 These cards were made quite a long time ago and it is interesting for me to see how I have progressed in card making.

I don't make them quite the same anymore and my flowers are much more elaborate these days.

But the Spellbinders are still in use although now I have learned how to make them work harder too.

But the method to making the card is the same whatever standard you are at.

I really don't remember where the flowers are from but I tell you what.... I am glad I have none left as they seem so flat and boring.

The image though is still in use and is one of the adorable Tilda characters and she  has been coloured in with Promarkers.

More tomorrow with the Triple Easel Card

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. love this one, I find easel cards are good for so many things

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...