Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 27, 2012

Frugal Crafting ...

Did you enjoy a chocolate egg over the Easter holiday? 
And did you then throw away all the acetate  packaging that the egg was in ????
 Big mistake.      I can't throw anything away and this is what I did with mine.

My husband says that I am a hoarder ... I prefer to say I am being cautious... as you never know when you may need it.     But this is how your "Stash" grows larger and larger !!

I made full use of the M-Bossablity folders that I have to decorate the backgrounds... and if you click the photo it will enlarge for you so that you can see the detail that these folders give. 

I have added another video to the Spellbinder Series of tutorials and this one is  Spellbinders Oval Frames

The link will take you to the page but I will also add it to the Tutorials on this Blog for future reference.

The dies used for the frames are the Classic Ovals and the Scalloped Classic Ovals

Both of these are very pretty cards that would be ideal as a Wedding card.

 Just add the Bride and Grooms names and the Wedding Date ... make a stunning box to put them in and away you go. 

I hope you enjoy the video ... it's only short so you won't have time to go to sleep.


Hugs  xx

4 comments:

  1. I have a wedding coming up so will do a dry run and see how it turns out.Once again a super video
    hugs adie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Christina. Great use of the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning my friend! I just LOVE the elegant look and the white on white is fabulous! The flowers are gorgeous and what a great wedding card this would be:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some beautiful cards on your site Christina.

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...