Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 02, 2012

Paper Folded Butterfly

I thought that maybe this week I would add some little tricks that can be achieved with folding paper ... or Origami as the Japanese say.

There are many intricate designs, shapes and items that can be produced but here are some really easy ones that can be added to cards.

This pretty Dragon fly started out as a Butterfly but with the addition of the swirl it somehow changed the look.

So we'll call it a Dragonfly instead!!



The   Paper Folded Butterfly   is so easy to create and can look so pretty fluttering by to land on your cards

This is another one that I hope you will try and maybe think about adding your photos to the Gallery Page  on the website


Hugs Christina xx

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness must try this one.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards made me crazy.. a great blog with lots of fabulous cards. You rock Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one Christina ,
    what a fabulous card I love this one .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...