Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 13, 2012

Gift for Isabella...

Last October my Great Grand-daughter  Isabella was born and  I wanted to make something special for her.

Something that would last,   that she would be able to look at in the years to come.

I bought this large beech picture frame and added a mixture of flowers to the cute images.

Some of the flowers are die cuts,  and others are punched,  but there are Mulberry flowers from   Wild Orchid Crafts  in the spray too.
I used the Floral Flourish, Foliage, Spiral Blossom 1 dies from Spellbinders  and   added them all along the edge of the frame.

The little girls are from the  Pretty Sweet  CD from  PolkaDoodles  and they are just adorable.

Between each child I have added a border frame and some Polkadot  ribbon from  Fantastic Ribbons   and everything is framed  within a cream mount board.

At six months old Isabella doesn't have an opinion on the frame just yet,   but I  am pleased to say that her parents have added it to the nursery wall and have said that they love it.     Hopefully she will too...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Christina! I'm sure she'll love it when she's old enough to appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that is so cute, I'm sure your Granddaughter will treasure it. You are very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina this is so beautiful, when she is old enough to appreciate the work that has gone into it I am sure she will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have just pinned it Christina as I think it is beautiful - one of those DIY projects one would like to copy ( well, not exactly copy but for ideas!) Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful Christina, it would look so lovely in her bedroom for many years to come, love the digi's you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project Christine! This is such a wonderful gift for her. I am sure it will be treasured!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...