Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 15, 2012

Brown Haired Baby Fairy

I am so delighted with these images from  Mo's Digital Pencil that  I have been colouring them in for days.
This one has normal coloured hair ... but then fairies can have whatever they want... well the ones at the bottom of my garden can. 

I have coloured this one with Spectrum Noirs from Crafters Companion and I am getting quite a lot of emails on this colouring system.    Many are asking me to compare them to Promarkers and Copics.
To be fair to any of the mentioned pens it is not about comparison as each brand has it's own merits ... and each perform well in their own individual ways.  I have pens from all and I enjoy working with each just as much as the other.

So if you are wondering which to buy then I would suggest that you buy a small sample of  each brand,  say some of the skin tone sets,  and see which is your prefered choice is,  for the budget that is available to you.

For this card I have double layered the ribbons, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the added "Bling" is from Want2Scrap   The image has been layered onto a Spellbinder Oval and then the Scalloped Oval

The very pretty papers are some that I found on my computor and I have no idea where I got them from ... so if you recognise them then please tell me... they have been matted and layered with some pale lilac card.

Hugs xx




6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet fairy baby!
    Thanks for the tips about the pens too.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Christina, such a pretty image, I love what you did with the ribbon and the pearl swirls.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Christina. The colouring, the flowers, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, as always, wouldn't expect anything less from you. Love these drawings from "Mo's Digital pencil". definitely will be paying her a visit.

    I also have the Spectrum Noir pens and love them, but can't give a comparision on them as they are the only ones I own.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely cards with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I just love the gorgeous image and the flowers-always a beautiful touch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...