Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 23, 2012

Paper Trimmer

I find a   Paper Trimmer   very useful in my cardmaking as it enables me to get a neat edge to my project.

You can get them with straight edges as well as fancy ones to vary the look on your cards.

This was my choice and I got it for half  price in the local craft shop sale ... so was I pleased or what????

It is  both a  Rotary trimmer and a  Guillotine combined and the trimmer has different cutters that can be changed at the twist ot the knob.

The cutters can also be used freestyle too.

It is from  Purple Cows  and the two pieces seperate to be used individually.

The 12" cutting platform means I can use larger papers and card for everything that I want to do.

Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...