Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 29, 2012

Blue Jeans

Most teenagers these days like to chill about in jeans and a T-shirt  and although I am not a teenager I have lately started to wear these my self.

It is such a comfortable outfit and of course many images now also feature the same kind of outfits

And so staying with the Spectrum Noir pens I thought I would add a video that covered the colouring of Jeans.

This young man is from the magical pen of KennyK Downloads  and you will find some wonderful images there if you browse around.

And if colouring is not your thing then you can also buy them ready coloured for you just to add to a card.

I have added this Tutorial to the series on these pens and I hope you will find it useful.

Spectrum Noir Jeans  will also show you some variations in the colour scheme so that you can vary the jeans that your character is wearing.

The finished card is an 8" square and the sentiment is from the "Pretty Tuff" CD from Polkadoodles

There no flowers to tell you about on this card (Sigh!)  But there will be again soon !!

Hugs xx 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    I have just been having a catch up my goodness you have been busy, me too but in a different way, 2 new grandaughter's lots of baby sitting and stop overs so not much crafting or blog hoping.
    Your cards are stunning your videos are so helpful and you are one very talented lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing masculine card! Beautiful job shading and coloring , I just watched your video on youtube and it was super fantastic!!! You are my hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Christina. Sooooo different for you though, but i suppose we all have to do men cards sometimes.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coloring! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card!! Your coloring is so amazing!! Love the papers you used!! So fun and fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...