Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 02, 2012

Kindness ...

I have  made this card for no  particular reason and the sentiment  in the  centre could be any.  I have made it with  Gold Mirror card and  layered all my white card onto it.

The background has again been embossed with a folder and the aperture has been cut with Spellbinders Labels 20


The centre piece of the card is one of the smaller Labels 20 dies and I have used a glue and gilding flake technique on this.

I took this photo in the sun and although it shows the embossing it does not show the mirror card  very clearly and so .....
...I took another one  from a different angle and now you can see the shine on the card.... but the photo  does  not  show  how lovely  the  Gilding flakes are. 
The ribbon is a mix of white and gold Organza and I have added the pearl string under the gold vintage button. 

The Pearls attached to the ribbon are from Want2Scrap  and the button is one of many that Naomi gave to me on my trip to Canada.

Hugs xx


6 comments:

  1. What a difference the sun makes!!!! Glad you did this.. I will have to do that, I have a hard time with showing the mirror card.... gorgeous card and again I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so very elegant, and quite beautiful. I too find it one to inspire me. Hugs Lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wspaniała karteczka - wreszcie zobaczyłam, w jaki sposób wykorzystać tego typu stempelek:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and gorgeous!! What a beautiful card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. It is so pretty! I was wondering as I am a relative new cardmaker do you have any suggestions on getting the pearls in strips that you can cut apart and use? I see that you use them on almost every card and was wondering for any hints you may have or a website or even one of your pages for some information? Also I do have pearls in strips that I bought for a reasonable many years ago (I have a crafter for many years and still learning as I go) how would attach these to a card? I hope you can answer some of my question and thank you very much in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...