Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 16, 2012

More cards for Christmas ...

I seem to be in the swing of making Christmas cards at the moment and over the last few days I have made several.

This one started off as something else but ended up as a Christmas card .... don't ask me why coz I haven't a clue.

But I had the verse in my folder and I thought it was very nice  ... so here it is.

It has the  obligatory  Want2Scrap    embellishments   on it and two different types of ribbon.

But I think it looks very pretty and will be going to somebody when the time comes.

This white one doesn't look as good in the photo but the embossed tree really stands out in the flesh.

And the Diamante is also from Want2Scrap.

I have matted the white card onto some silver mirror card and the base panel is embossed too.

So now I have eight cards made .... just need to do the insides now with a neat verse and then decide who gets what ...

And the dress form card that I made for my friends birthday yesterday ..... she loved it.

Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Two beautifull cards but I especially love the first one as blue is my most favourite colour.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...