Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 22, 2012

Baby Blue ...



This little image is yet another from the CD
"The Next Big Thing"

The cards over the last few days have shown you the diversity in the images that can be found on this disc.

And some of them are really pretty for all ocassions.

The backing paper is also from the same disc and goes very well with my chosen colour scheme.

The ribbon has Baby written on it and I have just added a knot.

It is all layered onto navy blue card and it has been coloured with Spectrum Noir. The background has the addition of some Faux Clouds  in the sky.

The image panel has been added at a slant just to make it look a little diferent .... and you will notice that there is not a flower in sight ....  Oh! my I  will have to remedy that on the next card.
 
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Christina this is gorgeous the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always, my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Thank you for sharing it. You always do such nice work and I love to follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...