Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 21, 2012

More Ice Grey

Here is another Christmas card coloured with Spectrum Noir Ice Grey 

This is one of the six pen sets from Crafters Companion and is such a versatile set to buy.

The image is yet another from the Just Inklined CD "The Next Big Thing" and there are images on it to cover any occasion I need

Once again it features a snow scene and I have highlighted all the snowy elements with Glamour Dust.

The only other colour I have used is to add a touch of Orange into the windows.

The sentiment and the papers have been matted and layered onto black card.

I added a fun element to the card in the backing paper ... which is map so that Santa won't get lost....

And the last thing I did was to dot some Quickie glue pen over the image and sprinkle it with Glamour Dust for falling snow.

Pearl corners and a snowflake brad complete the look.

Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. oh, I like the classy look of this one Christina, and the map for Santa! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love the image and your colouring is superb. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Christina so elegant looking, I love the image and the light from the windows looks just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is elegant and beautiful!! I love the coloring and the touch of sparkle!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - I really will have to give this greys a try! TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card, love the design
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful creation! I've just found your blog, after being directed to your Spectrum Noir videos... I'm a new SN user, and have a lot to learn about alcohol pens. Your blog here is amazing... I know I will spend a lot of time visiting here!
    hugs and blessings from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...