Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 13, 2013

Mothers Day Card

HI Everybody,

Do you remember the little flower display from Mondays post ??

Well here it is made up into a card for Mothers Day which is on the 10th March here in the UK

I have layered up a turquoise panel cut with the  Romantic Rectangles and white layers with the scalloped and plain oblongs which I have embossed.

Then the largest from the Floral Ovals is layered with the second size and the centre piece was shown  in Small Flower Corsage.

I have wrapped ribbon around these layers before adding them to the white base.... which is Tri Fold Card

I have added a bow with a beaded button centre and some turquoise trim along the middle of the ribbon.

The same trim has been used to accentuate the letters for MUM.

The Alphabet set  is  from the  Save on Hobbies 



Alphabet and Numbers are really good basic sets to keep in your crafting "Stash"  so that you can can add any name, age or date  that you wish to any of your cards cards.

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and design. I do have a small sized alphabet on my wish list just not sure which one to get. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Christina using super dies. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, such a pretty card. Can I ask what cardstock do you use for your cards? and since I haven't played much with flowers, can you use any silk flowers? Learning as I go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine , agree with you about letters and numbers. I have the same alphabet dies as you and managed to find a smaller sized set and 2 sizes of number dies at the NEC show last year. With these cards are really personalised for all occasions
    Linda in South Shields

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Christina, makes a nice change from pinks for Mums. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors and layout of this card!!! The corsage really makes it shine!!! Spectacular job!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Christina, the flower spray looks gorgeous and the colours are really pretty. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is stunning, Christina!! What a gorgeous card!! I love the colors and design!! The flowers are absolutely beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is Absolutely Stunning
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Christina - love the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina,
    The card is just Beautiful! The blues and white are stunning!
    Letting you know, (I received my Hatpins today).... they are also Beautiful!! Thank You so very much. I Love Em! I will be ordering more in the future.

    Thanks Again,
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...