Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 10, 2013

Made For Me...

Hi Everybody,

Usually I show you cards that I have made but this one is an exception as this is a card that was made for me.

Let me tell you the story ...

When I started Card Making Magic four years ago one of the options was for me to add a Gallery  and ask people to add their designs to the page.

That way they could showcase  their own designs and so create a page for themselves on my website that they could add to as they made more cards.

I was understandably nervous about this process .... Why would anybody want to add cards to my website in the first place ? Would anybody take advantage  and  create their own page ?Would they want to show off what they can do ?


But within hours of that invitation going live I had my first submission.

It was from a lady in Ireland who told me her name was Cepta and she added her project which was the Ordination of a Catholic Priest.

From that first submission we have grown an online friendship that continues to this day.  So over the Easter break Cepta made this very pretty blue card for me. It has been decoupaged with fabric flowers at the bottom and it has a lovely verse written inside.

And I thought that you would like to see what she made  and although Easter is now finished the card still sits on top of my cabinet and I will add it to my treasures box later.  Thank you Cepta for a beautiful card.

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Cepta has made you a very lovely card so no wonder you treasure it and her friendship.I love looking at the cards that others have contributed to your website and I must take the time to submit photos of my work soon.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card you have made ​​christina
    liefs jacqueline
    http://blog.seniorennet.nl/jacqueline/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card to receive!! It's beautiful!! Have a wonderful day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Very graceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, no wonder you are thrilled with it Christina. It must be very rewarding to have so many followers enjoying your website now. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christina, You are truly inspiring and talented, and for that I thank You!
    Hugs, Lisa Walker
    USA, Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely. This is what happens when you inspire and encourage others! Renee Collier, Phila., PA, USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, love the colour combination and can understand why you would want to keep it on display and treasure it. TFS.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...