Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 31, 2013

Decorate with Ribbon

Click to Enlarge
Hi Everybody,

Today the sun is shining and don't you feel much better when it does and this afternoon I am going to visit an old friend.

So a quick post before I go and get ready for the trip.

The  ribbon on this card is from Mei Flower  and is a lovely Satin with a  Silver Edge ...  but instead of adding a large bow I decided to keep this one small and pretty.

The shiny buckles are from  The Hobby House  and there are other styles for you to choose.

I have used this idea on many cards and I had an email a few days ago asking me how I get the buckle onto the ribbon.

So of course the easiest way is always to do a short video and show what I do.

The latest  Video Tutorial  is  Ribbons and Buckles   and it is not long.  Just enough time to have  a cuppa and relax for a little while.

The backing paper is from the CD "The Next Big Thing" from  Just Inklined  and the flowers are as always from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The stamp ... which was free from a Magazine ... has been heat embossed in silver

The Spellbinders used are listed below.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


7 comments:

  1. Gorgous colors and Love love love the ribbon buckle, I will be checking out the video for sure..I love the wee wee pearls on the flowers on the background paper, beautiful work my friend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Christina and I just love the video, I think this will be the next card that I will be trying. Thank you for all your inspiration. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the ribbon and buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have used the ribbon Christina. Thank you for the video tutorial. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Christina!! I love the colors and the ribbon buckle!! So beautiful my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card-perfect colours for a very good friend of mine. I might just use your card as inspiration to make her birthday card.

    Miichele.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and love the way you have used the ribbon. Thank you so much for the video on how to do the ribbon :)
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...