Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 13, 2013

Alphabets ...

 Hi Every body,

I thought that for todays card I would go back to Spellbinders.

This one is using Alphabets which are excellent if you want  to personalise the card for any recipient who is lucky enough to get one of your beautiful designs.

I have made a short video to demonstrate these lovely sets ... Spellbinders Alphabets

This particular set is called Donnas Alphas and is an excellent all rounder.

It can be used to add any name or occasion to any of your projects.

Inking  through the die before you remove the card makes the letter stand out even more.

This cards has used the more intricate Jewel Alphabet and this one is very ornate.

I have used a silver Pen Touch pen to go around the edges of the letters on both of the cards.

And then I have added them at different heights on the card with foam pads.

Both of these Alphabet sets are available from  Save On Hobbies   and the price is  really good value for money.

The addition of the flowers has made them even prettier and they are from Wild Orchid Crafts .... and they have a 30% off sale going on at the moment.

The "Bling" is as always from Want2Scrap 

There is still time to add your name to the list for the June Give Away   so click the link to win one of the three copies on offer.

If you can't wait and want to buy your copy of ....  Farmyard Fellows   then this is the place to go

More tomorrow

Hugs xx





8 comments:

  1. Hi Christina love both these cards .
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are gorgeous Christina , I love how you used the ribbon on the second card, very unique... I spy my little eye on crafter's companion paper, beautiful...the alphabet rocks. (I started working full time with Troy at his store and love it which is why I am finding it hard to get around to seeing all your wonderful posts. I am doing catch up today....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. super! just love these cards... love the blue ribbon placement

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina love both cards,have not visited your blog every day as I usualy do I have been in Hospital
    Thank you for all your inspirations
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Christina, I just love the alphabets and the colours on both of the cards. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the placement of the ribbon on the second card...it reminds me of sun rays!! Beautiful cards!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Christina - those alphabet dies are lovely. Pat x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...