Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

July 12, 2013

Background Pattern Dies ...

Hi Everybody,

These lovely cards are created using more of the background dies that are my recent purchases.

This first one is called the Hexagon Pattern and it makes a beautiful effect for your cards.

I bought both of these  dies  from  PapertreyInk  in the  USA

It has taken a few weeks  for them to get here but they are well worth waiting for ...  and no customs charge this time either.

The base is cut from Grand Labels and the sentiment from   JustRite Stampers   has been heat embossed in silver.

The flowers are a mixture from  Wild Orchid Crafts  and the petals have been sparkled with Glamour Dust.

This one is a Harlequin Pattern and it has a matching stamp that you can buy.

I have cut the die and stamped the images and then married the two together

I think they are lovely cards and these are dies I will be using time and time again.

I also have one more patterned background to show you will but that will have to wait.....

I am going away for a short break this weekend and all my Blog posts for next week are scheduled to go out each morning.  So fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong.

Once I come back I will have another "Give Away" for you and some exciting news that I can hardly wait to share with you.

More tomorrow from a scheduled post ....

Hugs xx




10 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Christina and the second one is very differant.enjoy your break.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely backgrounds with those dies Christina and two beautiful cards. Enjoy your break - I hope the weather holds for you. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Christina,Enjoy your holiday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Christina!! I love the background dies!! They look amazing!! Safe travels and have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are both absolutely beautiful Christina, I especially love the harlequin card, I have never seen this before. Enjoy your break away and I hope that the weather holds out for you while you are away.
    I probably won't be about for a bit, my poor laptop is sick and needs to go to the repair shop, hope it won't be away too long though. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina your cards are beautiful I love your new dies and the stamps make such a lovely background.
    I hope you have a lovely break and that the weather stays as lovely as it is at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as usual. I love your cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...