Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 20, 2013

Green and White ...

Hi Everybody,

Back to the Spellbinders for this card.

I must admit that creating a Hinged Card   from the Grand Labels is one of my favorite styles.

I have added in the layers again,  both for the inside and the front,  and the top labels layer has been embossed.

I have turned it on it's side to produce a landscape card.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts  and they have been sprayed with Perfect Pearls to give them some shimmer.  They are a mixture of Roses in various sizes and some Cherry Blossoms.

The ribbon is from my "Stash" but the Diamante buckle is from The Hobby House.  The pearls in each corner are from Want2Scrap

The lovely verse is from Clarity Stamp  and I have stamped it in green and then heat embossed with clear powder.

I have had several emails from people who have watched the tutorial  Decorating Hatpins  and want to buy hatpins with end protectors from the Sparkles Group.

Unfortunately they are having huge problems and the website is down but they are still open for business. 

And so I have Gabrielles'  permission to pass on her email address so that if you wanted to buy some you could drop her a line.  She is very helpful and will give you all the information you need.

Please tell her that you came from me and once you have made your order she will then invoice you via PayPal.   

Gabrielle is available at ........    sales@sparklesgroup.co.uk 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 




9 comments:

  1. yet another stunner Christina ,like the colour too .i dont seem to use green much liac and pinks mostly but you have got me thinking must give green ago.
    Marion H

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty shade of green on your card Christina. I love the design and the buckle is gorgeous. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love it all.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another beautiful card Christina, I just love the shade of green that you used on this card. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green and white together really stand out; this is so pretty. Thank you. BethAnnM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful! I would never have put the shades of green together that you did. It is outstanding and I love the shades together. You are so talented. Thank you so much for sharing all your talent. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, I love the framing of the sentiment using the corner dies, the flowers look terrific with the extra sparkle and like how you have added the ribbon slide to balance off the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this card. Your just so amazing. Just perfect, as always xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...