Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 28, 2013

Causing A Stir ....

Hi Everybody,

Yesterday I added a video to YouTube and it has caused a bit of a stir.

It is showing how I added the pretty Voile to my cards and this is the card featured in the tutorial.

Since then I have had several emails from people asking me where I got the Voile from.

Now you know I got it from a craft show that I went to a few weeks ago.

But the thing is I don't know the name of the manufacturer ... all I know is it was cheap and a bargain.

I am so sorry and I will try to do better next time .... I am now stood in the corner with the Dunces Hat firmly fixed on my head ... and looking very sheepish !!

But what I will do is with the next "Give Away" I will add some to the list of prizes so that whoever wins it will be able to try it for themselves.  Is that a good trade off ??






It is a very pretty and delicate addition to your cards and if you have some then this is the way that I use it on my designs.

 More tomorrow ...

 Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Once again another stunningly beautiful card. I love the use of the "voile" and your wonderful design.
    I bought some at SECC after you mentioning getting some at Harrogate. I am sure the company will be at Birmingham .
    Will be looking at your Video to get some tips as to how to apply it.
    Thank you for all the things you do for us crafters
    Have a great day
    Stay safe

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...loving the voile. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Christina,
    Wow! a beautiful card. Love it. Thanks for the video will watch later when I have more time.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty love it thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooow what a beautifull card!!
    Can I use the large dies in to the Big Shot??

    Ineke x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christine Turner I just love all your cards and tutorials are so easy to understand, I have just watched your card about voiles added to you cards what a different idea.
    I just will have to see what I have in my spellbinders. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Christina and I love how you have used the voile. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is superb & the voile is truly gorgeous! I hope the Manufacturer hears about you - it will be great for his business!?! Hugs, Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What another beautiful card and the voile has made it extra special, thank you so much for sharing this video with us Christina, you really are too kind and nice to all of us. Looking forward to the next giveaway, fingers crossed for getting some of the lovely voile. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! and how sweet you are to share some of your lovely voile with a lucky winner. Thank you for all the inspiration. BethAnn M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Christina. I'll have to keep my peepers open for voile when I'm out and about.. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card Christina,the voile is lovely,makes a very pretty addition to the overall look of the card doesn't it :-)
    AnnB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Christina and great tip on how to apply the voile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the voile, such a pretty card. Look forward to watching the video for more fab hints and tips.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how the card turned out and have been googling since then to find voile in small sheets that look pretty like the ones u have... 😄

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...