Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 18, 2013

Easy Card ...

HI Everybody,

A few days ago I added a card and the video  that was created using Spellbinders Heirloom Ornament and the Quatrefoil Pattern.

But then I had a few emails asking if this card could be done without the use of dies ... and would I do a video on that way to make it too.

So that is what I have done ... and here is the Easy Christmas Card   that shows how I made the card pictured

The embossing folder is from Crafters Companion and is one of the 8 x 8 Embossilicious  and the pattern is very deep.

The sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed in silver and the beautiful Flourish is from Want2Scrap

I have also added the red pearls to the cross sections  and the ribbon is some of that I bought from TK Max.

Tomorrow is the draw for the two prizes that are on offer this month.  You still have chance to add your name if you would like to win some flowers from Wild Orchard Crafts.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


10 comments:

  1. Can't believe I'm reading your blog so early, didn't sleep too good so thought I'd log on. Looks like I'm not the first up as you are there before me. Like the colours in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, you are very clever.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and the fact that it is made without Spellbinders is great. Especially when I don't have the Heirloom Ornaments die. You just make things look so easy Christina. Thank you so much for the inspiration that you give. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card you are very clever x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Wow!!!what a beautiful card, and thank you for showing us how to do this lovely lovely card.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely I will have a go. Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina. Wow such a lovely card.I shall try this. Have a nice weekend. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg Christina, I am really enjoying this card, will definitely be trying this out. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations with us! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. Thanks for sharing your creativity and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, just the way we use to have to create before all these dies made it so much faster!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...