Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 23, 2013

Happy Snowmen... Hic !

Hi Everybody,

Here's me and Griff feeling merry over Christmas ....

It's a Just Inklined Image from the CD The Next Big Thing and it is colored with Spectrum Noir...
Colors used ...
IB1, IB2, BT1, OR1, OR3, DR1, DR3, DR7, IG2, IG4, IG8

And three of the same colors have been used to create the dotty background.

The card was made around the size of the image and the only Spellbinder used is the Asian Accents Border.

The flowers are created from white glitter card with a pearl centre and the trialing Ivy is from Crafters Companion 

This is a scheduled post from yesterday and I will be back later to tell you the winner of the Crafters Companion 
£25 vouchers.

More  later ...

Hugs xx








7 comments:

  1. Hi Christina just love your very merry snowmen

    Rena x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas card Christina. lol. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Christina! When I read that you got this from the next big thing CD ... I went and got mine out right away, and printed it off. So, many thanks for inspiring me to get going again with my colouring! Hugs, Karen xx
    PS .... your "add your link" tab is still not showing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina a cute card very Christmasy love
    Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. that image is just the cutest and I like the snowy background for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina a very happy card the image is so cute.

    Rena x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...