Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 26, 2013

Little Shoes

Hi Everybody,

This is a fun card that the children will enjoy making  .... if you let them use your Spellbinders that is

It only takes one set and that is Labels Eight but you could adapt this for any similar shape that you have in your collection.

Your children could use it for party invitations or just to wish their friends a Merry Christmas .. but they will enjoy making it I promise.

It is a good one for using up all the bits of left over card that you may have lying around and it is quick and easy to do.





More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful tutorial off to see if I have a die I can use to try this effect. Thank you Christina.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your elf bootees, they are so clever and very cute Many thanks for all your inspiration from Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those elf booties are so creative and adorable!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try this as I have all of these dies! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS card...very creative!
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is too cute and so creative use of the dies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...