Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 05, 2013

Look at those ears ...

Hi Everybody,

Todays card was one I made as a Design Team member for Spectrum Noir and of course the subject was coloring the soon to be released stamps of Bebunni.

Those stamps are now on sale  from Crafters Companion and they are delightful.

But because of this card I was asked to show how I got the ears outside of the frame as many people may not know how to get the look.



 And so a video was created to show the technique and it is now available to view on the Spectrum Noir Blog

It is very easy technique and yet can bring to life all the little characters that you may have in stamp or digital format.

If you are new to card making then please give it a try ... you will be delighted with your results.





And if you are a seasoned card maker and know all about how to do it .... then sorry I don't mean to teach you how to suck eggs... if you know what I mean.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love all your cards and learned so much of you, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! what a gorgeous image Christine & I love the way his ears are out of the frame. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    A delightful image love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...