Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 25, 2013

Tattered Lace Mask ...

Etsy
Hi Everybody,

This beautiful mask is another delicate die from  Tattered Lace

They can be purchased from  Crafting.co.uk     and they have most of them in stock.




The card is a 6" square ... just to give you some idea of the size of the mask.

I have added silver edged ribbon through each side.

 The black pearls on the sentiment and the  Diamante are  from Want2Scrap 


The sentiment itself is from the Sentimentals collection from Crafters Companion   and I have embossed it in silver.

Quite a dramatic effect

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




9 comments:

  1. That's really beautiful! I've not dared to try any Tattered Lace dies yet - they look so intricate and i'm awfully clumsy about getting delicate shapes out of their dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I'm not a lover of masks - there's just something about them I don't really like. Having said that, I think you've done a fab job with your card Christina - I bet it looks gorgeous in the hand (even with the mask on!!). Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, love tattered lace dies along with SB. Who am I kidding, just love dies full stop but they're my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina,
    Not a die I would have purchased, but you have done a stunning job. Very dramatic.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Christina, what a stunning card. So far I have not succumbed as I really need to be extra good this month. Maybe Santa will pay me a visit though. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evening Christina. Have just pinned this. What a gorgeous card. On my list but can I do it?? Have a nice evening. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina, This card is so beautiful. I live in the United States and wanted to know if Tattered Lace has a US company and if not can I order from the UK Company. Gwen Giles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina avery beautiful card the mask is stunning it creates a very mystique effect.

    Rena x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I could get this die in the USA, love your design. You are so talented, watch all your YouTubes, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...