Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 04, 2013

Green and White

Etsy Shop 
Hi Everybody,

I have made this card to a 7" square using the Grand Squares and then layered it with the Diamond Effects.

I have used small green pearls on the cross sections with a flourish alongside the ribbon.

The sentiment if from Crafters Companions Sentimentals set and I have heat embossed it in silver
The ribbon is from Mei Flower and is tied in a double bow and the pearl and Diamante centre is from The Hobby House

My flowers are a selection from Wild Orchid Crafts
and they have been sparkled with Glamour Dust.

The flourish embossing on the inside is from an 8" folder also from Crafters Companion

The card is much prettier in real life and is one I have added to my Etsy Shop

New Class

My new class ...  Lesson Four with Spellbinders  ... is now available to purchase with The Art Studio.  This class covers three more cards and ideas for you to try and it incorporates the dies that we have already got or have  added to our collection.


More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



6 comments:

  1. Morning Christine,
    Love your card, I think I must use more green don't know why but I always steer away from it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Christina - love all the embellishments Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card, Christina
    Jenny C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What another beautiful card Christina. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ,Christina, great colours, I really like the green.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...