Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 02, 2014

Sorry I am late ...

Hi Everybody,

Sorry I am late with the post but I was so late finishing last night that I forgot to do the draw.  Any way it is now done and the name from the hat for the turquoise card is ....

Arlene K

If you can email me 
christina @card-making-magic.com
then I will get the card in the post to you straight away.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you will like it.

I still have lots of samples to make for the Spellbinders Create a Flower shows next week on Create and Craft  and so I may not have time to get another post done today.

Please stay with me as this level of intensity will slow down after the 4 Day Deal is finished on the 7th August.   I hope you will tune in next week to view the shows and maybe send in your emails too

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Arlene. No rest for the wicked, Christina...and you're a wicked card maker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Christina, it sounds as though you're rushing around so much that you'll meet yourself coming back! I hope you manage to fit in some relaxation time. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear.....unlucky again lol,,,,well done Arlene, hope everyone has a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Christina,
    Busy, busy, lady bet you never thought you would be short of time.
    As you say it will get easier once the shows are over.
    Looking forward to watching the shows. I have a few of the Dies as I love making flowers.
    Have as good a weekend as work will allow
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Arlene....lovely card....luv Ursula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Christina, I am gonna watch your shows. very nice to see you working on your cards live. be carefull with your health with everything you do these days.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congrats to Arlene, not jealous at all, really! lol .... enjoy that beautiful card!
    Hugs,
    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, I really excited on winning the card. Can't wait to get it in the mail. Christina, I sent my address to you , I hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Arlene for being the winner...enjoy the card
    Can't wait to see your beautiful cards on the show

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one Arlene, enjoy the card. Look forward to the shows Christina, don't forget to have habit of r&r in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...