Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 28, 2015

The Card is Yours ....

Hi Everybody,

Busy morning for me and only just got the time now to announce the
Friday Freebie winner
 Then later it's off to play with Isabella at her Nana's house for a few hours before settling down for Saturday night TV.

The draw has been done by my "Film Crew" and the winner of the beautiful pink card is ...

Trulyblessed ...

so if you would like to email me please 
christina@card-making-magic.com
with your postal address I will get the card in the post to you straight away.

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you will like it.

Tomorrow I have a brand new  "Give Away" going live with the chance for you to win some lovely Goodies  to play with. So I hope you will pop back then and add your name to the list but  please become a follower if you want to enter for that prize

And I forgot ...

to tell you that I have a new tutorial on Spellbinders Blog  to view and here is the link ... 
 Especially For You 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Well….. Trulyblessed, I guess you really are Truly Blessed to have won a most beautiful and elegant Christina Card! I love this card so much I'm " attempting" to replicate it, as much as I can, with the "tools" I have. I know you will appreciate all the effort Christina put into it and treasure it for a long time. Enjoy your win! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Trulyblessed for winning one of Christina's card...
    I am a follower and love following you through your card making

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina,
    What a pretty card " Especially for You" is...you certainly are into the "Yellow", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. I just checked out your tutorial on the Spellbinders Blog and it was absolutely wonderful! Should we ever expect anything less?The things you can do with those dies womanl! Mmm, mmm, mmm! The yellow card is sooooo pretty and cheerful! Thank You so much for my cuppa beauty on this glorious Saturday morning here in Gaylord, Michigan. I don't think the sun can shine any brighter today. Enjoy a beautiful day with Isabella and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Trulyblessed - enjoy! I'm not jealous or anything!!!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on winning the beautiful card. Another beautiful tutorial Christina tried to put a comment on, but wasn't sure how to.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina,
    congrats Trulyblessed for winning the Beautiful pink card!
    Thank you Christina for all your tutorial videos, cards and all other
    craft you are sharing with us. Sure will enjoy "especially for you"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Trulyblessed x

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Trulyblessed" -you are :) , "especially for you." . This beautiful card that Christinia has made willl brighten your day and your house. This blog gives me joy everyday.
    Thank you Christina for yor generous sharing ,of your abilities. You touch thousands of lives. ~blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, a card to treasure Trulyblessed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations. trulyblessed. you will love it when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw that card Especially For You during the week. So pretty and you always use beautiful dies on you cards. Congratulations Truly blessed on your win. Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...