Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

April 25, 2015

Todays Winner ...

Hi Everybody,

Early start for me today as I will be whizzing down the motorway shortly to be on Create and Craft at 4 pm showing you some of the new Spellbinders.

I have some pretty samples to show you and I hope you will join me today and again tomorrow at 12 noon.

So on to the card winner for this weeks Friday Freebie. A name has been chosen and the winner is ...

Jane Cameron
Please email me 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the card in the post to you straight away.

I hope you will like it and please let me know when it arrives with you.

Please Note 

I would like to remind you that all the Tuesday Tutorials are now in one place  for you and you have access direct to the page from the side bar on your right.  

At the top of the column is the link to the card that I do each Tuesday ...
At the bottom of the column is the link to the card that I do one a month for Spellbinders Blog
So that means that five new  written tutorials are added here on  FRP each month 
And  there are lots of  video tutorials too and they are  accessible from the Title Bar at the top of the page

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, not a very warm day today. GOOD LUCK with the show today I'm looking forward to watching it.
    Well done Jane on winning the beautiful card today.
    Kind regards
    Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, Jane, it is so exciting to be a winner, isn't it? Enjjoy your lovely card hugs, Lyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your shows. Congrats to Jane. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Jane. a beautiful card and you will love and treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Christina, looking forward to seeing you later on C&C, Congratulations to Jane on winning one if your cards. I just want to thank you and the crew for listing all of your tutorial DVD's, which now makes looking for one very easy indeed. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    Hope all goes well on Create & Craft. Well done to the winner
    Love & best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane. Way to Go and Atta Girl!! This Christina Card you just won is absolutely beautiful and you are such a lucky, lucky girl! I know you will treasure it for a long time to come. Well Done!

    Good Morning Christina :) Have a fun day on C & C. I know you will be Brilliant! Looking forward to watching your shows. Be safe in your travels. Big Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Jane - you have won a gorgeous card. I tried 3 times yesterday to comment but my computer didn't want to play!
    Good luck Christina with your CC shows. Have set the recorder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Jane! I look forward to spending some time this weekend with you on C and C Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina, Well done on your Live Create and Craft Show, your cards are lovely as usual and I was lucky enough to have my email read out. I don't know how you do it I would feel under so much pressure doing that, but you take it so much in your stride.
    WELL DONE
    Kind regards
    Anne owens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jane, a beautiful card on its way to you....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jane on winning a beautiful Christina card.
    Enjoyed the show Christina and looking forward to watching and recording today's. Good luck and safe journey home.
    Regards Liz.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all your lovely comments. I received the card today and it does not disappoint. It is a great privilege to receive the card and will take pride of place on my display stand in my craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...