Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 14, 2015

Here's the Video ...

Hi Everybody,

The other day I showed you a pretty pink pearl card and I  promised you the video on the making of this card with   Oval Regalia.

We have bought a new lighting system and so hopefully the picture quality of the film will be better ...but I tell you it takes up so much room there won't be any space left for me

I am also including links in the description box under the video on my YouTube  channel for people to see the supplies I have used.

There are some slight differences in the card ... not in the way it is made but with the things I have added to it.

The blue one has lace on it and the flowers are a different arrangement on them but both are created the same way

But I think they are just as pretty as each other.

The video will take you through the steps I took to get the look and I hope you will enjoy it.

Make a cuppa, sit back, click the link, which will take you to a new page on my website Card Making Magic,and relax  Aaaahhhh !!


I am using the new Sapphire die cutting machine but unless you got yours from Create and Craft then you won't be able to get it any where else just yet as C&C have exclusivity  

It will be back on C&C as they sold out last time it was on.

If you managed to buy  one I am sure you will agree what a fantastic little machine it is and takes up next to no space on your work top.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


19 comments:

  1. Lovely Christina the tutorial is great to thank you, the cards are stunning.
    Kind regards Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Christina and all

    Thanks for the video which I will view later. Love the card in blue too.
    Regards
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching the video later Christina but thank you for taking the time to do it. Love both colourways but I think the pink just edged in front! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Two stunning cards today. I'll be looking at the video later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a great treat for a Sunday afternoon viewing i am going to have ,i will certainly enjoy it Christina, i love both the cards but if i had to choose a first it would be the pink one.
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of them. And love the video. Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab tutorial Christina, a gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    Lovely cards, so feminine.
    Di B. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina, two beautiful cards. Enjoyed watching the video.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina, I love both of your cards, I always love how you put them together and explain it, like your flowers, and I enjoyed the video, Cheers Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Christina, two lovely cards both are equally beautiful shall look at the video later ! Enjoy the rest of the Sunday ,another week gone !! Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both gorgeous. Must buy these dies ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. both cards are equally stunning. thanks for the tutorial. love what you do with the sentiment. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for the video Christina, I sat and watched it with my cuppa....I just love that insertion lace you have used on the blue card....but pink or blue they are both stunning....thank you....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the video Christina. Very easy to follow. Love the cards. I have just made my first Triple Flip card by watching your video on how to do it. brilliant. Am pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Christina,
    Beautiful card, so pretty, love it.
    Di B x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aah wonderful cards and video Christina. Thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for making the video. It was very informative

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the terrific tutoria. I love learning how you put your beautiful cards together.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...