Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 12, 2015

Todays winner is ...

Hi Everybody,

Been doing a little Christmas shopping today but I was glad to get home again into the warmth out of all that cold and wet.  I haven't put the tree up yet but that is on my list for next week. 
 Finally got the decorating completed and the carpets shampooed so Santa can come whenever he wants to now.

We finally did the draw for the card on offer and many of you have seen it as black and white ... so whoever wins it I hope you won't be disappointed  with it because it is dark brown and cream. 
 The cream card has a lovely fine silver line foiled through it.

The name chosen this week is you

Addieper
so if you would email me please 
christina@card-making-magic.com
with your postal address then I will get the card off to you straight away.

You have 48 hours to claim it and I hope you will like it when it arrives. Please let me know that you have the card safely.

No blog post tomorrow but I will be back with you on Monday

Hugs xx

7 comments:


  1. Congrats to your card winner...
    I think no matter what color it is someone would be happy to get it from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Addieper, enjoy your lovely card
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Addieper, a lovely card for you....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you will love your card Addieper. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are getting ready for
    Christmas, Christina. While we intend to give this year, we've made the decision not to decorate or do a lot of prepping. I've spent the last 11 months in a wheelchair due to a fall and 3 weeks ago, my husband developed serious heart problems. For a man in very good health, this previous undiagnosed hereditary disorder is so serious that he is facing open heart surgery once we hear from Mayo Clinic to set things up. Yesterday the words "heart transplant" were spoken to us. So...we are going to enjoy as much of the holidays as we can in a more limited way while taking care of health issues. If that means cutting back, then we will continue to adjust. I'm learning to choose what is most important.

    Congratulations to the card winner. I have no doubt the card will be much loved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well what ever the color it is beautiful. congratulations to the winner. hugs to you Christina.xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...