Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

September 16, 2017

Card Winner ....

Hi Everybody,

This post is very late going up because today I have been to Alexandra Palace and had a lovely day shopping for crafting goodies. I also met Christine Smith from Crafti Potential
  This is the first time I have been to this craft show but it was really good to meet up with some old friends and catch up with what is happening in their lives

So now I am back at the hotel  and we have just done the draw for the Shabby Chic card from yesterday

The name this week is you ...
GJ 
would you email please with your postal address to
christina@cad-making-magic.com
and the card will be on its way to you.

Please let me know when you get it and I hope you will like it

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations GJ. A beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations GJ! Enjoy your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation GJ. You will appreciate Christian's talent , when you receive thus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations GJ enjoy.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, glad you had a good day at AP.
    Congratulation GJ on winning such a beautiful card.
    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you enjoyed ally pally Christina I would love to go must be great xxxx congrats to the card winner
    Love june horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    I hope you didn't spend all your money at AP. I'll hopefully go one day.
    Congratulations GJ on winning the Shabby Chic beauty.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to hear you enjoyed Ally Pally Christina, somewhere I have not been myself...Congratulations to GJ, an awesome card on its way to her....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Christina- That sounds like a very wonderful & fun weekend! I am glad you had an awesome time & got to shop, too. Ruby will be happy to see you when you return home. ongratulations G J ! Everyone have a great up coming week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you enjoyed ally pally Christine I would love to go to that one
    Congrats to the lucky winner love june xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great at Ally pally hope you had a wonderful day. Well done to the winner you have won a beautiful card. Love Anne

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...