Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

November 04, 2017

Card and Gift Winner ....

Hi Everybody,

I had a lovely day yesterday at the NEC in Birmingham and caught up with a lot of lovely people for a chat.

I didn't spend too much but I did buy myself a brand new set of paint bushes for water colouring and they just happen to have handles that are  ....  pink !!

Thanks if you are a blog follower and made yourself known it was really special to meet all of you

And thank you also for all the good wishes I received for my new collection.

The draw for the card and gift has been done and the name this week is YOU

Dorothy Ward
Please email me with your postal address and the package will be on its way to you.
Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with die.

Last weeks card and gift have not been claimed and so will be offered again later.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dorothy - Enjoy your prize. Sorry last weeks winner didn't claim but good news is we will have another chance!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Dorothy that's a lovely die. That's a brilliant photo Christina, love it.
    Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Christina. Glad you had a good time.
    Congratulation's Dorothy on your win.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Dorothy, Christina glad you had a good time. ~Diana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    Glad you had a good time and pink is the color that suits you so well.
    Congratulations Dorothy!
    I don't understand why some people don't claims their prizes ... on the bright side those who appreciate your generosity and love your cards will have another chance.
    Hope you'll have a great weekend.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Dorothy! Enjoy your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Dorothy enjoy.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Dorothy.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...