Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 07, 2017

Cards for men ....

Hi Everybody,

Making male cards is something that many people struggle with ... including my self.

And so to bring out some additions to my own collection that would help with that was blessing

The Masculine Additions were added to the original collection in November and have been really well received.

So over the next few days I am going to be adding some vidoes that will show you the ideas I came up with using the versatile stamps, dies and stencils 

The first one is the card shown here and it is 

A quick and easy fun card that could be sent to any of the male members in your family.

I hope you enjoy the little video and the rest will follow this week 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Morning Christina, a very apt card for all the males in our lives they do love a trophy.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always appreciate masculine card ideas plus a video. Perfect for any Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today-will watch the video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Christina. Many thanks for idea for men's cards.
    Love Val in Spainxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful man card Christina. My friend made a great one with playing cards, I put it on my blog this week. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant dad card Christina like you say everyone struggles with male cards thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card and Video- very useful masculine set.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Love to see men cards and this one is a lovely one.It can be made for Father's day as well. Thank you for the idea and for sharing.
    I love your yesterday card as well and enjoyed the video as always.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina,
    Sorry I've been AWOL, poorly husband is the reason.
    Ahh the dreaded man card. Why do they have to have birthdays, but mine loves a trophy, and since I threw all his cricket ones out over 30 years ago - something he regularly remarks upon - I can see him appreciating a card like this, so I'm off to see the video.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina
    Great mans card today. Will be looking at the video after I've helped wash up. I've been in Watford having a meet up with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    Love this card for the men in our lives. Just watched the vidfeo so when I get your male themed additions (soon I hope) I will have a go. I wish I had your imagination for the brilliant ideas you come up with
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great idea for a mans card Christina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the inspiration, I always find making cards for men so difficult. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for this addition. Your inspiraations for the men in our lives. I alwa ys,need ideas in this area..just saying 11 grandsons and 4 son in laws. This will be helpful

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...